Start-up project “That’s Tajik“ is looking for Interns to start their new project. That’s Tajik is the service for the purchase of products made by Tajik artisans online. It aims to make the process of buying and selling handicrafts easy, comfortable and pleasurable. Products are divided into 4 categories : apparel, shoes, house interior items and souvenirs. Website will be launched in July, but preview of products will be available here.
Why Start-ups Rock?
What you do matters. You’re part of a team accomplishing things that a team 20 times larger company at size can’t even approach. And all of that makes work so compelling that you love it.
What You Will Gain:
- Knowing if the start up world is for you.
- Education in new technology, new frameworks, new software.
- Knowledge in marketing, sales, operations, and/or how to rock at Civilization IV.
- Being pushed to your limits and then far beyond. And that will teach you what you can truly accomplish.
- A well-deserved sense of pride for the work you designed and created.
Length : Starting from July 14th to August 15th
Location : Khujand with field trips provided in Sughd Region
Deadline for applications: July 12th. To apply send cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Этот пост также доступен на: Russian